Monday, November 13, 2006

Saudade(2)


My desire is insane… ¡I got here just now!... ¿¡and already want to escape!? My wish of you bends me; I try to resist… ¿how much can I stand it? Is your polarity pulling me and my strength pushing me… and I making use of reason, resist.
¡How ironic!... If I want to be there, why am I not there; just to fell you soaking my been… ¡I’m insane!... I can only be insane… I want to feel you; I have to touch you; the feelings I feel are beautiful, and I don’t want to stifle them…
My life is no more the flea circus; or the ‘funambolic’ ritual, were till now, I existed… ¡I lived what I lived!... ¡I know what I know!... I understand now, that primordial feeling that drags me far way of my (sometimes) ‘sinister’ limits…
¡I am immortal!… Or at least I feel like one… ¡Savage!…
I do what I can… with the clothes I have on I leave, (little I care), I have to be there; and nothing… nor all the armies… nor the world… would withhold me… ¡shhhhhh!... Now that I am here… don’t say a word… hold me….

17 comments:

Reflex said...

Powerful text reinforced by your great image. The force of touching the sky without leaving your place.

Meg said...

Tr3nta, so much pain and passion. You could reach up and touch the cloud, except when you are up there, it's not there but all over... Whatever it is that's causing you pain, I hope it brings you happiness in some way, too.

Anonymous said...

uau que texto tas a passar uma faze ma a vida é mesmo assim feita de altos e baixos...e a foto ta excelente, parece a sé de lisboa ??

Anonymous said...

such deep meanings.....

Verena Sánchez Doering said...

ME HAS HECHO REIR, ES VERDAD LOS HOMBRES SE VUELVEN LOCOS CON UNA LINDA ROPA PARA PORVOCAR
UNA PREGUNTA: ¿PORQUE TE TRATARON DE AMARGADA?
BUENO A VECES NO SE ENTIENDEN LAS PALABRAS
BESITOS Y QUE ESTES MUY BIEN


BESOS Y SUEÑOS

Lilith said...

entendi la mitad jajjaaj
recien toi aprendiendo ingles
tonces me cuesta a veces jojo

y si
a veces es mejor callar

Besitos***

Vampire said...

... me dio ansiedad tus palabras...porque no estas alli? si es donde quieres estar??? porque tiene que ser asi...

P said...

es increible como se puede empatizar con las palabras..

la foto es preciosa, el ascenso trunco, pero ambicioso, el cielo gentilmente azul e inalcanzable...

Verena Sánchez Doering said...

UIIII LAMENTO QUE GONZALO NO ALLA ENTENDIDO
QUE BUENO QUE ME LO DICES
QUE ESTES MUY BIEN Y MAÑANA TENGAS UN LINDO DIA
BESITOS



BESOS Y SUEÑOS

pennyblack said...

wow! thank you!! i had no idea you were writing such powerful words. moving!!
thank you...

Deepak Gopi said...

Hi:)
Exlnt writing.Thnx for the visit.

edwin s said...

hello tr3nta! how have you been? I'm sorry I haven't commented lately but here I am!

I love the saturated colour of the sky and I really like yesterday's picture. And the doorknob picture is spectacular. It's as if I'm looking into the keyhole of another universe.

Joel Reynolds said...

Great pictures here! I love the shot of the top of the (church?) building that you can see through the window - very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Joel

Anonymous said...

Obrigada pela visita!!:-)Fico contente que gostes das colagens!Itália...?!

Fatima Vinagre said...

Saudade!! Saudade!!

Anonymous said...

haha what a coincidence i've got something 'similar' today =)

Suzana said...

I love this shot. Nice perspective, interesting angles, lovely clouds...it's all good!